Internationalisation of the business relationships and digitalisation of many processes are leading to new challenges for risk management. As a fraud prevention partner of the leasing and banking world, PS‑Team offers a dense network of services and digital solutions in order to increase the safety in asset financing.
Eurofinas and Leaseurope have put together a program that addresses the central challenges in the industry for 5 and 6 October 2017 – among others:
- What do commercial customers expect from their financer?
- How can "Mobility as a Service" be implemented and what risks do new business models pose?
- How can leasing companies and banks anticipate disruptive technology developments?
- What effects do the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the new IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) have on the industry?
- What partnerships will creditors profit from in future?
Asset Monitoring Across Europe
With three million assets, including about 800,000 high-quality industrial assets, the asset register PS DataCollect is already monitoring a very high inventory of financed and let objects, thus reducing the risk of double and multiple financing across Europe considerably. PS‑Team offers a tightly meshed prevention network by integration with PS FloorCheck, enabling banks and leasing companies to trigger inventory checks immediately if there is any suspicion.
PS FloorCheck: Physical Inventory Checks and Digital Applications
With about 35,000 inventory checks every year and an inspection volume of 900,000 assets, PS‑Team is the European market leader in the area of FloorChecks. We have expanded this important instrument of risk management by the digital solution PS SelfCheck. The app enables customers and dealers to perform the inventory check themselves. Another solution, PS LiveStream, permits remote inspection of complex machines and plants. All in all, we offer a fully integrated overall system with comprehensive options for dealer, customer and asset monitoring in PS FloorCheck.